For ‘Buy’ targets, you need to configure two things:
- Enter a title and subtitle that will appear within any notifications for this Engagement.
- Select the product (or category) that you wish to use for the Instant Buy Engagement.
Enter a title and subtitle for the engagement notification.
This will be used for notifications when the engagement is triggered by locations (GeoZones) and beacons.
To select a product or a category, you will need to have access to a ‘Merchant Portal’ to configure your products. You will also need to speak to Rezolve to connect that Merchant Portal to this SSP.
To use a product:
- Select ‘Product’
- Start typing the name of the product within the ‘Product Name’ field
- After a few seconds, you will see a list of products that match what you have typed
- Select a product to use
To use a category:
- You will first need to create a ‘Touch’ engagement within your Merchant Portal that points to your category. For more information about that, see How Do I Create a Touch Trigger?
- Copy and paste the Rezolve Touch URL into the field here.
When you are ready to continue, click the green button at the bottom right. This button will say ‘Confirm’ or ‘Choose the Duration’ depending on the type of trigger you have used.
First select whether you are linking to a Product or a Category.
If you are linking to a product, select it your product from the list shown. Use the search and filter options to help you find the product you want.
If you are linking to a category, select it from the list shown.