The ‘Settings’ area of the SSP contains settings about you, your business and your connections to other systems.
This tab contains all the information about your business which is required to create engagements.
You can make changes to the information here and click ‘Submit’ when ready.
Merchant Portal Connection
If you have a Merchant Portal account, enter your connection information here. This will enable you to:
- Select your products easily when creating Buy engagements
- Create new products within SSP (coming soon)
- Connect to an existing Ecommerce Platform (see below)
Connect Ecommerce Platform
If you have an ecommerce website powered by any of the following platforms, it is possible to connect directly to it.
- 3D Cart
- ASP Dot Net Storefront
- Big Commerce
Connecting your ecommerce platform enables the following:
- You will be able to use your existing products as the targets for Buy engagements.
- You will be able to feed orders placed directly back to your ecommerce platform.
On the left of this screen are three settings that are needed to locate your store online. On the right are the connection settings that are specific to each platform. The settings on the right will only appear once you have specified your platform.
Once all the settings are complete, the bottom button will activate (change to green) and you can ‘Connect to your store’.
If the connection is successful, your ecommerce platform will now be connected to your SSP and your products will be listed in the SSP.