Every choice you add will be associated with a new invisible ‘simple product’ in the merchant portal. These simple products are created automatically without you having to do anything. These simple products appear in the product list in the merchant portal, but they don’t appear in the app. They are used ‘behind-the-scenes’ to keep track of stock levels etc.
The Step 3: Bulk Images, Price and Quantity page screen is where you set a few basic values for these new simple products.
The first thing to think about is ‘do I want a different price for each choice?’
- If you don’t know, then select Skip price at this time
- If you do, then click the Apply unique prices by attribute to each SKU option
- You can now fill in the price you want for each choice.
The next thing to think about is ‘do I want a different stock quantity for each choice?’
- If you don’t know, then select Skip quantity at this time
- If you do want to enter quantities, then click the Apply unique quantity by attribute to each SKU option
- Fill in the quantities and click Next.
Note: There is an option here to assign an image to each choice, but this is not supported currently.