You can view your content by going to ‘Targets’ on the main menu bar.
Creating New Content
At the top this screen are four buttons for creating the four main kinds of content that Rezolve supports.
- New Info Page – use Rezolve’s drag and drop page builder to create a page of information
- New Instant Act – use Rezolve’s drag and drop page builder to create an interactive customer form
- New Instant Buy – select a product (or page of products) to show to customers (requires eCommerce activation)
- New External URL – create a link to a page on an existing website
Grid of Existing Contents
Within this grid of content pages, you have multiple actions available:
Edit an Existing Content Page
Click the Edit icon to make changes to the page. Please note that this will change this content page for ALL engagements using this content.
Duplicate an Existing Page
Click on a target, and then click the ‘…’ button. From the pop-up list select ‘Duplicate and Edit’. This will create a new target based on your existing one. You can make changes to this and not affect any other engagements.
Preview a Target
Click the eye icon to see a preview of the target.
Remove the content page from Rezolve. You will not be able to do this if the content page is used by an active engagement.
The following viewing options are available:
- Sort – Click on any column heading to sort the data by that heading.
- Search – Filter based on the name of the content page.
- Filter – Filter based on the content type.
- Time – Limit the grid to content pages created within a particular time period.