Your engagements are listed within the Dashboard.
The following actions are available:
There are several main actions you can do here
If your engagement uses a scannable trigger (image, audio or SmartCode) you can download the file using the ‘Download’ button.
Use this button to change the content that the user sees when they engage with your triggers. You can make a change immediately or schedule a change to happen at a later date.
If your engagement uses a ‘Link’ trigger, then click this button to copy the sharable link to the clipboard.
Pause (available via ‘…’ button)
Stops the engagement from working.
- For locations and beacons, this will stop the engagement from triggering notifications. It will also hide location engagements from the ‘In The Area’ screen in the app.
- For scannable triggers (image, audio, QR, touch) the consumer will see a message when they scan the trigger informing them that the engagement is unavailable.
Restart (available via ‘…’ button)
Reactivates any paused engagements.
Delete (available via ‘…’ button)
Delete the selected Engagement.
Tick the box at the left of each row and then use this drop down to carry out one of the actions above on multiple engagements at once.
The columns in the table are described below.
The name you gave your engagement on the Confirmation screen.
The type of trigger for this engagement (see Triggers).
The target for the engagement. Click the ‘Edit’ button to change this engagement use a different target.
Will be one of the following:
- Active – The engagement is available to consumers now.
- Paused – You have paused the engagement.
- Scheduled – The engagement is scheduled to start in the future (Location only).
- Requires Activation – The engagement is expired and needs to be reactivated.
- Closed – The engagement is finished and cannot be reactivated.
The date the engagement was purchased on.
The date the engagement started (or is scheduled to start).
The date the engagement will end (or ended on).
Actions (Cog icon)
Click this to see the available actions for the engagement (described above).
The following viewing options are available:
Click on any column heading to sort the data by that heading.
Filter based on the name of the engagement.
Filter based on the trigger type, status and target.
Limit the list to engagements created within a particular time period.